Saturday 18 December 2010

Iceland

I'm currently on an involuntary holiday (courtesy BA and Snow) in....
wait for it
Begins with I
ends in d
Cold
Bankrupt
Looks like an ikea showroom without trees.

Iceland!
Yeah.

Good bread. Snaffled some crackers, jam, and made a turkey sandwich for future consumption in case BA is too cheap to feed its passengers as I do not envision myself leaving anytime soon.

The woman called me out for snaffling food but i stashed it in my bag because I'm sneaky like that, and my survival instinct is very strong. Maybe it's the living in russia thing. I don't know.

(also, i would go online shopping but stuff AIN'T GETTING DELIVERED because of the damn snow)

I hear the reindeer meat is good.
Planning to hit the shops to pick up some deelicious reindeer meat and icelandic pastries. Going to be as fat as the hobbit-like people who live here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment